Monday, September 24, 2007

Nexus.

It happened last night. Possibly the greatest night of television ever. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The stars were aligning or something. So many things coming together. I think it's got to be some sort of sign. No, not of the Apocalypse. What's the opposite of "Apocalypse"? Well, whatever it is that's what happened last night. Get this:
1) The Season Premiere of The Simpsons guest starring Stephen Colbert. Brilliant. Two great tastes that taste great together.
2) The Season Premiere of Family Guy doing an animated version of Star Wars. I almost peed myself. 80% of it was animated shots directly from the movie with the same music cues and everything. It must have taken them forever. Self-effacing references everywhere. It was quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen.
3) Michaels, Madden, and the Cowboys winning on Sunday Night Football.

I almost have a hangover that night was so good.

Sdtk: My sigh of contentment.

No comments: