Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Moving on up!

So, after packing, lifting, and driving all my shit, I'm in my new place now. It's not that far from the other place in Colchester. I am, however, closer to the bowling alley. I'm about 5 minutes away, in fact. The "Summer of Jeff" can now officially start. I'm in a bowling league, I joined summer league ultimate (shocking, I know), and I'm soon going to join a gym. One of my roommate's family owns one, so it's not as proactive as it appears. Weddings are starting up again this month, so I'll actually have money to spend on trivial things like food and rent. Yes, the Summer of Jeff is about to begin. Stay tuned for all the sordid details. Well, as sordid as they can get at bowling league.

Sdtk: The birds yelling at each other in the woods behind my condo.

No comments: